sobota, 5. avgust 2017

Tilda With Umbrella Daisy ... Craft-Heaven Shop

Hi!

Today I'm sharing with you my DT card made for Craft- Heaven Shop inpsirational blog.
I used Tilda With Umbrella Daisy from the newest Yay, It's Your Birthday Collection




I made an easel card with a shape from the latest Vintage box. 
 I chose blue paper pads...
All of them are from Maja Design..
And of course... I used the newest collection called Denim & Friends and the matching Monochromes - Shades of Denim..




I used some of White Decorative Foam Bouquets and WOC flowers..
The cute tags peeking out up there are Magnolia Doohickey dies..
The set in question is called Jeans Tags..
The You're so Cute chipboard on the card's inside is one of our fab Scrapiniec pieces..
It's bright white because I put some Dina Wakley Gesso over it..



  The image is coloured with Distress inks and ZIG clean color real brushes... 
The higlights are made with a Ranger White Opaque Penthe I added some accents around the image with a Stempelglede stamp from the Post Card from Paris set..
The whole thing is protected with a thin coat of Distress Micro Glaze..




I wish you a beautiful summer weekend!
Hugs, Barbara GR

1 komentar: