sreda, 11. januar 2017

Berry Tilda

Hello!

I have new card to share with you today!
I used Berry Tilda from Magnolia Aspen Holidays collection 2016. You can order this gorgeous Tilda at Craft-Heaven shop.




I made this book card with papers from aja Design I Wish collection. All are listed below this post.





I made flowers with Rosemary Wreath and with flower dies from Doohickey Early Bird vol. 7 Christmas kit.
I added few White Decorative Foam Bouquets...



I added some Gesso here and there, stickles on the wings and liquid pearls around the image...

... And... you see the star?
I made it with Magnolia Christmas Star 3D die.


Tilda is coloured with Distress inks...
skin - tattered rose, vintage photo
cheeks - tattered rose, victorian velvet, aged mahogany
hair - antique linen, walnut stain
dress - antique linen, tattered rose
belt - aged mahogany

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, Barbara GR


2 komentarja:

  1. This is gorgeous Barbara. Tilda is adorable and I love your fabulous design which is so beautifully embellished.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Berry nice Barbara!!! :)I really really like it :) Thanks for sharing

    OdgovoriIzbriši