petek, 15. julij 2016

Wedding card ... Noor! Design U.K.

Hi!

Today I have new card to share with you. It's a vintage wedding card made for Noor! Design U.K.  This time no colouring...
I used one of the vintage images from Craft & You My Wedding collection.




For the card bases I used papers from two different collections... one is from Studio Light and the second one from Craft & You My Wedding collection.




The gourgeous lace behind this lovely Bride image is called Lace Grace.
I made rolled up roses fror my card this time...

You see the cute bird? This is from Dutch Doobadoo paper arts...
For finishing my card I added a little bit of Gesso....



Thank you vor stopping by!
I wish you beautiful weekend!
Barbara

All the products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar